7 QUALITIES EXECUTIVES WANT (BUT DON’T ALWAYS GET) IN A LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Who says you can’t always get what you want? With Luxe Limo Service, it’s our business to know what corporate executives want in a luxury car service.
1. Cleanliness—Traveling executives want a pristine, late-model vehicle with a friendly, professional chauffeur. An understated black car service such as a sedan or Town Car is the corporate world’s vehicle of choice. It’s elegant without being flashy. At Luxe Limo Service, our vehicles are always showroom quality.
2. Customer Service—Getting from point A to point B on time is important, and at Luxe Limo Service, it’s our priority. But what’s just as important? The customer experience. We make sure you never feel rushed or hurried during your ride with us. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
3. Enhanced Executive Productivity—The ability to work during your ride is one of the key reasons you hire an executive ground transportation provider. Luxe Limo Service offers roomy and comfortable vehicles equipped with mobile office technology such as wi-fi, radio, and electrical outlets for laptop plug in. Executives can work without distraction.
4. Focus on Details—It’s the little things that drive you crazy, right? The same is true with ground transportation. If your car service mixes up the time for arrival, your day is off to a lousy start. That’s why we always email a re-confirmation 24 hours prior to your scheduled service. Mix ups are costly for all of us!
5. Late Model Vehicles—For corporate transportation, comfort, convenience and image are important. That’s why you want a limo company that commits to new or late model vehicles. These vehicles should be spotless and meticulously maintained. At Luxe Limo Service, you get exactly that. We have the highest commitment to manage your trip information, you and your vehicle of choice with the greatest of care.
6. Communication— As a dedicated corporate transportation provider, Luxe Limo Service works diligently to customize your travel needs as much as possible for a mutually happy and productive relationship. We know that schedules sometimes change, which is why we remain as flexible as possible to accommodate your needs.
7. Invest in the Company and the People—A truly successful business invests and re-invests in the company and its employees. Luxe Limo Service re-invests in its vehicles every few years to maintain superior automotive quality. We also invest in our people. Well-trained employees are happier and more productive. Ultimately, capable, invested and happy employees ensures our continued success
We’re on time or the ride is free! Call us today to schedule. 732-858-5893 Or contact us here.